Monday, July 13, 2009

The Price of Beauty

So all girls know that a made up face, great hair, etc, don't come with out a little time working on them. And fabulous curls take a LOT of work when you have the long, straight, smooth hair that Leah and I have. She has been asking for weeks to try out my hot rollers since she spied them in the closet a while back. This Saturday I pulled them out since Jonah was taking a nap and she had a birthday party to look cute for!

All was well until I told her they were hot. She freaked out!! Somehow I talked her into letting me put them in anyway. Guess I should be glad she wasn't impressed since I don't have time for hot rollers everyday!



Anyway, this is the finished product which she was quite thrilled with!

3 comments:

Emalily said...

Awww, she looks great!

Miss J said...

what a cutie!!! How fun!

Beth said...

VERY cute!!!!