Thursday, April 1, 2010

How does your garden grow??

Well, our garden isn't growing at all yet but after a week of 70+ temps I sure hope we see something before too long! Leah was super excited to get some seeds going this year. I wish I had been organized enough to do some ahead of time in the house but with a month worth of company every weekend, it just didn't happen. Oh well.

I'm hoping we get a bit more out of our little bed than we did last year. Last year was sort of a "test" and I figured out what we needed more of. Greens Beans and Sugar Snap peas are taking up most of the space, along with carrots, lettuce, & chard. We will do some buckets with tomatoes and peppers and a few herbs up on the deck too I think. Last year the tomatoes and pepper got eaten by squirrels. Hopefully we can keep them away this year. And hopefully we will have some seeds come up. Jonah really got into the whole "digging" thing and may have dug up more seeds than we got planted!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: