So here we sit at the the hospital. We got here at 8 and it was 10:30 before they started the pitocin to get the contractions going. The contractions are about 2 min apart now but I guess they have to keep upping the pitocin till they hurt and do thier business on my cervix.
So yeah, that's what's going on. In other news
- Paul is napping in the hospital bed.
- It's nice having cable since we don't have it at the new house yet.
- Damn the food network when you are on a "clear liquid only" diet.
- Wi-fi in hospitals is cool
- thankgoodness for Grandma Helen & Autie Bethany & Peter who are entertaining Leah today!
Perhaps we will have something more exciting to post later!