So we did it. We moved again. A few notes to remeber the occasion.
- it's not fun moving on the HOTTEST day of the summer. The heat index was over 100. Especially when you are 9 months pregnant.
- it's totally worth it to pay someone else to move your stuff.
- it helps to properly label your boxes. Then you can find your husbands shoes in his closet instead of your daughters.
- keep the crayons away from the two year old when you are cleaning walls. The blank slate is just too tempting.
- playdough is hard to get out of the grate on the bottom of the refrigerator.
- it's nice to have good friends to help with unpacking
- it's aweseome to have grandma around to help out too. My mom deserves an award for cleaning out the old place.
NOw hopefully one of these days I'll find the camera and take some pics of this place!