Monday, January 5, 2009

Sicko

So how does one convice a two year old that puking in a bucket is a better idea than puking all over her bed or her mommy? Dilemma of the week at our house. Leah has been sick the past two nights. She appears to be fine during the day. Paul tried telling her it was a "magic bucket". I tried to stress how long it takes me to change her bedding. I guess there's no arguing with a sick girl at one in the morning. I wish I would have known that the I was gonna see the mac and cheese she ate for supper again, I would have fed her something else. Instead I was stuck cleaning the regurgitated version out of her hair, and mine in the middle of the night.

Please get better soon baby girl! And please don't pass on whatever it is you have to the rest of us.

No comments: