So this morning was Leah's 2nd trip to the movies. She slept through her first when Paul and I took her as a tiny baby.
The flick was Nickelodean movie called Barnyard. http://www.barnyardmovie.com/ Now really who cares about the movie, it was all about the experience. We met Leah's good buddy Adam and his mom Vicki. there. It was the first of free summer movies. So here are the highlights:
- 2 year olds are really cute while trying to sit in movie theater seats. They aren't heavy enough to hold the seat down so they are stuck with thier little legs pointing in the air.
- popcorn and drinks make the movies better
- it's hard to find pacifiers, shoes, toys, etc in a dark theater when you drop them.
- 2 year olds can't sit still for more than about 10 minutes.
- it's more fun to sit backwards, sideways, bouncing, rocking, over, under in the movie seat than on it.
- 2 year olds still need thier mommies for the scarey parts. In this case the cyotes!
- pregnant mommas may have to leave the theater for bathroom breaks
- Leah provided great commentary on the movie. "uh oh what happened?" and "it's a cow" were heard several times.
- somehow Leah still managed to tire her self out at the movie and demanded a nap when we got home.
Oh the excitement! Next month we plan to see Bee Movie http://www.beemovie.com/