Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Boy



I am so happy to report that Leah appears to love her baby brother very much. She is quick to shower him with hugs and kisses and informs us daily that he is "her boy." She is quite the source of entertainment for him as well. She loves the music on his exersaucer as much as he does so she pushes the button and dances for him. Her other favorite thing to do is to "push" him in his baby swing. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw her slamming the back of the swing into the couch until I realized Jonah was laughing hysterically! Something tells me that she won't always love him quite this much, like maybe when he starts crawling which will be soon based on all the rocking he is doing!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Adam pushes Ellie like that in her swing and she loves it too. And I wish Ellie would show some interest in crawling but I think she is more lazy than Adam!

Paula said...

I caught Ella trying to feed Anna a Graham Cracker yesterday....it was a mushy mess!!