Thursday, July 24, 2008

Counting down the days.

So I am now to the point where I get to see my OB every week. Joyous. I am less than a month till "D" day. I'm curious to see if this baby arrives early or on time as my origianal due date was the 12th but got pushed back to the 22nd?

Had my first "internal" exam yesterday. It was quite the adventure since Leah was there with me. I took her along not anticipating having my feet in the stirrups. I don't think she is too scarred. She was quite curious about what the dr. was doing though. She was okay with the explanation of "he's just seeing if the baby is ready to come out". He's not. I'm not dilated at all.

So this is what I looked like back at 34 weeks along. I'm waddeling. I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow and will have to talk Paul into taking a new photo.

No comments: