Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pregnancy Venting

When purchasing a watermelon at the grocery store on Monday night some woman commented that my belly looked a lot like my purchase. Um, yeah, I know.

Last week a girl who I went to highschool with told me I looked like I was ready to pop any day. At that time I had eight weeks left till my due date.

It's hot and I'm sweaty. Sweaty all the time.

I shouldn't complain as I have had a generally easy pregnancy. I'm just nearing the uncomfortable part which means I am almost to the end! Seven weeks from Friday the little man is due to be here!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hang in there Sarah!!!

Tena said...

Hey, congrats on your pregnancy! I was due with our second on Sept 1 and had her on Aug 30 so I feel your preggo heat/pain!!!

Paula said...

Sarah - I'm feeling your pain. I've got so many aches and pains. I'm hot and crabby....I've only got 29 days left...